Affiliate Terms and Conditions
1) A referral commission of 10-20% is paid on orders placed on this website via the referral links and banners provided to you in your affiliate account pages. If any products are excluded from commission payments or if commission rates are different on any products they will be shown here.
– All products are currently eligible for the 10-20% commission rate. Your first 10 (ten) completed (where an order is placed and paid) referrals will be paid at 10% of the order amount. After 10 completed referrals, your commission rate will increase to 20% for all future completed referrals. The increase from 10% to 20% will be processed manually, so you won't see the adjustment in your affiliate area immediately.
2) You will not automatically be added to an email list when you become an affiliate. However, if an affiliate mailing list is made available by us you will have the option of joining the list separately.
4) A free PayPal
account is required in order to receive referral commission payments.
5) Commission payments will be paid in GP Pounds and Pence on the 20th day of each month for the previous month where your accrued commission due is at least £10. Otherwise your commission total will be carried over each month until the minimum balance of £10 had been reached.
6) If a refund is given to a customer, or if a payment is returned via a credit card ‘chargeback‘ on an order you referred to us, then the commission for that order will be deducted from your commission due.
7) Our affiliate system automatically adds the appropriate referral amount instantly when an order is paid and this will be visible in your affiliate account at the same time. Should we need to make any adjustments to the amount allocated to you (i.e. if any part of the order is refunded or if any part of the order is excluded from commission as shown on these terms and conditions) then we will manually make an adjustment to your commission due prior to the commission payment.
8) You are responsible for complying with any sales, trading, advertising, marketing or data privacy laws applicable to you. This includes the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
9) You are responsible for reporting and paying any taxes in your own country from your commission earnings.
10) There is no cost to become affiliate with us, nor are any other fees withheld from your commission by us. PayPal
may or may not charge you a small processing fee.
11) Please don’t spam using our affiliate programme
. You are free to promote your affiliate links anywhere you see fit, but please don’t spam using our affiliate links, website address, website name, product names, product images, or any website screenshots or other content from our website. So please do not post to websites that do not allow advertising, the use of unsolicited bulk emails, postings that are in breach of user rules, or any other methods considered as spamming. The account of any affiliate who spams will have their affiliate account and links suspended, which may result in the closure of the affiliate account without payment.
If you are unsure if your promotion methods would be considered as spam, please check with us in advance.
12) CoatsofArms.net, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Programme, or any other CoatsofArms.net service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid commissions in your Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. CoatsofArms.net reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
13) We reserve the right to change any of these terms and conditions at any time.
14) By submitting your details on our affiliate registration page, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.